- The baking dish’s bottom should be covered with some oil. Then, place the entire feta block on top.
- Add the chopped red chile pepper to the feta cheese. On top, add more olive oil. The cherry tomatoes and the garlic should be placed on the edges and coated in oil. Sprinkle on a little salt and freshly ground pepper.
- On the middle rack, bake for 15 minutes at 400°F. Transfer the dish to the top rack, raise the temperature to 440°F, and then cook the food for an additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, follow the cooking instructions to make the pasta al dente.
- After the dish has finished cooking, break up the feta a little and combine it with the tomatoes. Add lots of basil leaves and mix the pasta and the sauce.